AIA California Council - Academy for Emerging Professionals
The mission of the Academy of Emerging Professionals is to be the collective voice and the source for information and support regarding career development for Emerging Professionals in the early stages of their architectural career.
The Academy accomplishes this mission by:
- Advocating on behalf of emerging professionals to both the AIA California Council and the profession as a whole.
- Instilling the importance of mentorship in the profession and providing resources for programs focused on mentorship.
- Creating and maintaining the network of emerging professional leaders throughout the state.
- Instilling the value of licensure to emerging professionals but equally support, those who decide to not pursue licensure.
- Instilling the value of AIA to Emerging Professionals and the value of Emerging professionals to the AIA.
- Providing resources for programs focused on career development.
- Providing resources and opportunities for leadership development.
For more information, visit the AIACC AEP website.