Professional Allied Affiliate Membership
The AIA Pasadena & Foothill Chapter plays an integral role in creating a partnership among all members of the design and construction team. From workshops and seminars to site tours, AIAPF consistently offers programs that put you in contact with local design professionals, creating a solid foundation for the building industry. Join us in working with architects and design professionals in the development of our built environment in the San Gabriel Valley by becoming a local Affiliate Member.
To become an Affiliate Member, click here for the application. Affilliate membership dues are $300 per year. Please send your completed form to:
AIA Pasadena & Foothill
555 S. Oak Knoll Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
You do not have to be an Architect to be a member of AIA Pasadena & Foothill Chapter. As an affiliate member, you are in a unique position to both contribute to and benefit from the development of San Gabriel Valley's design community.
- Professional Allied Affiliate Members receive information electronically regarding current news and events including continuing education programs for design professionals, board and committee meetings, community events, and classified job listings.
- Networking opportunities in a local organization of over 390 AIA Member architects, interns, students, and affiliate professionals in the building industry, thereby increasing your visibility throughout the region.
- Discounted feature advertising and classified rates on our website.
- AIA Pasadena & Foothill website listing including links to your business' website and contact information.
- Invitation to attend all major chapter events at membership rates including the annual Design Awards Gala, Monthly Chapter Programs, Monthly Friday Friday Forum breakfasts, and the annual Installation Gala.
- Opportunities to host lunch-n-learn programs.
- Eligibility to serve on existing AIA Pasadena & Foothill Chapter Committees to share your knowledge and expertise with other members