2023 AIA PASADENA FOOTHILL DESIGN AWARDS
The AIA Pasadena & Foothill Chapter AIA (AIAPF) Design Awards program celebrates architecture in the Pasadena and Foothill Chapter area and the work that its architect members perform worldwide. For a project to be considered, it must meet the eligibility requirements listed below. All entries have no time limit as to completion date. Projects that have previously won AIA Pasadena & Foothill Chapter AIA Awards are not eligible. Firms may re-submit previously unsuccessful submissions.
AIA Pasadena & Foothill Chapter members in good standing may submit projects within or outside the Chapter service area. Other Chapter AIA members in good standing may submit projects only within the AIAPF Chapter service area. (CLICK FOR MAP).
Please note: Submittals open to AIA members only. Non-AIA members are not eligible for submission.
Submitting member must have been in a lead position or had a lead responsibility on the project.
AWARD ENTRY CATEGORIES
Early bird (9/18 to 10/18)
Regular (10/19 to 11/19)
Late (11/20 to 12/1)
2. Complete project team, project data & contact information online when you pay and submit your final PDF entry.
3. Project Presentation Requirements:
4. Three (3) project images
- Your submission must be submitted in PDF format only. A template has been supplied in both In-Design and PowerPoint to facilitate ease of layout. Please output as a PDF for submission.
- Your final PDF file must not exceed 8 pages total. Only the first 8 pages will be judged. Maximum 10MB pdf file size.
- This is an anonymous awards submission, and any reference to firms and/or team members associated with the submitted project pdf in word or image on the PDF submission will result in disqualification.
- Identifying the name of the project and/or client on the PDF submission is permitted.
a. 300dpi/jpg format, which may be used during the Awards Gala (images are not included in the 10MB maximum of project presentation).
Note for AXP Candidates:
AXP candidates can receive credit hours for design competition entries. Candidates should fill out the Design Competition Verification form. This form is to certify that the AIAPF Design Awards program meets the requirements of completing the design competition for AXP credit as defined in the AXP Guidelines.
For more information on AXP Experience reporting, visit NCARB’s AXP Guidelines
All entries shall provide one (1) 20" x 20" display board for each entered project by Friday, January 19, 2024 at 2:00 PM, location to be determined. These will be displayed at the Awards Gala.1. Use template for display board format.
2. The project should not be described on the board.
- Link to BOARD Templates: MS PowerPoint or Adobe InDesign
CALL FOR ENTRIES
|Sept 18th to Oct 18th ‘23|
|Oct 19th to Nov 19th ‘23|
|Nov 20th to Dec 1st ‘23|
|December 8, 2023|
|Jan 8, 2024|
DESIGN AWARDS GALA
|Thursday, February 1, 2024|
Questions regarding the submission process should be directed via email, with “AIAPF Design Awards” in the subject line, to: email@example.com